Fee for the academic year 2021-22 at FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Karachi Campus.
|Type of Fee||Amount (in PKR)|
|Admission Fee (Payable Once)||20,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||20,000|
|Program||Tuition Fee per Credit Hour (in PKR)|
|BS (Electrical Engineering)||8500|
|Miscellaneous Fees (non-refundable)||Amount (in PKR)|
|Student Activities Fund||2000 (Per Semester)|
|Additional Transcript Fee||200|
|Campus Transfer Fee||5000|
|Degree Correction Fee||2000|
|Semester Freeze Fee||10,000|
Admission Fee Policy
- 1. Admission Fee is non-refundable.
- 2. Security deposit is payable at the time of admission and is refundable at completion of degree or closing of admission.
- 3. If a graduate of FAST NUCES enrolls for a higher degree program in the same university then the admission fee is not payable again.
Fee Refund Policy
- 1. Tuition fees is refunded in accordance with the guidelines of the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- 2. After declaration of result, admission of a student stands cancelled if he/she fails to meet the required eligibility criteria for admission. The fee refund is calculated from the date of announcement of result (working days and holidays are counted).
- Up to 7th day of the start of classes - Full (100%) refund
- From 8th to 15th day of commencement of classes - 50% refund
- After 15th day of commencement of classes - No refund
Late Payment Policy
- Late payment fine is levied on the entire outstanding fee (current as well as arrears). It is charged at Re. 1 per day for every 1000 rupees. Registration is suspended two months after the due date for payment of fees.
- As per tax rules, the university shall collect advance tax (on behalf of the government) at 5% of the entire amount of fee (if payable fee exceeds PKR 200,000 per annum). The parent/guardian must provide their NTN or CNIC number so that it can be adjusted at the time of filing of Income Tax returns. The university will issue Tax Deduction Certificate.