Dr. Farrukh Hasan Syed, PhD
Dr. Farrukh Hasan is currently working as Assistant Professor at FAST-National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences. He completed his PhD from the same institute under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Muhammad Atif Tahir in the area of Machine Learning. He received his Bachelors from the Department of Computer Science, at University of Karachi, and Masters from Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
Data Science Tools and Techniques, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Human Computer Interaction, Data Structures.
HEC Approved Supervisor
1. Farrukh Hasan Syed, Muhammad Atif Tahir, Muhammad Rafi & Mir Danish Shahab (2021). Feature selection for semi-supervised multi-target regression using genetic algorithm. Applied Intelligence. 10.1007/s10489-021-02291-9
2. Muhammad Raza, Farrukh Hasan Syed, Muhammad Atif Tahir, “Improved Single Target Accuracy Using Feature Selection for Multitarget Regression”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Smart Technologies (ICETST), 2020. IEEE
3. Farrukh Hasan Syed, and Muhammad Atif Tahir. “Safe semi supervised multitarget regression (MTR-SAFER) for new targets learning.” Multimedia Tools and Applications 77, no. 22 (2018): 29971-29987.
4. Suleman Muhammad, Farrukh Hasan Syed, Tahir Q. Syed, Saqib Arfeen, Sadaf I. Behlim, and Behroz Mirza. “Generation of Sokoban Stages using Recurrent Neural Networks.” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications(IJACSA), 8(3), 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2017.080364
5. Lohana, W., Shamsi, J. A., Syed, T. Q., & Hasan, F. (2015, May). “Towards Context-Aware DNA Sequence Compression for Efficient Data Exchange.” In Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshop (IPDPSW), 2015 IEEE International (pp. 357-366). IEEE.