Ms. Aisha Khan
I have done my MA in English Linguistics from University of Karachi, and currently enrolled M.PHIL in Applied Linguistics. I have over 3 years of teaching and administrative experience at different places. I have worked at Galleon Public school and Fazaia Degree college as a course coordinator,and have worked on several research projects.
1) English Composition and Comprehension (ECC)
2) Communication and Presentations Skills (CPS)
M.phil in Applied Linguistics (Enrolled)
MA in English Linguistics
1) A veteran scholar with multiple research publications.
1) Needs of Social Media Marketers published in GDPMR journal
2) Comparative Analysis of Twilight in Delhi and A passage to India through the lens of Post colonialism and structuralism published in GLR journal