Ms. Nazia Imam
A keen observer, researcher, advisor, articulator and motivated English language teacher.
– English Language
– English Composition
– Communication for Managers
– Technical and Business Writing
– English Composition and Comprehension
– Communication Skills
– Ph.D. ELT- English Language Teaching (PhD student) – 2019 Iqra University
– M.Phil – 2018 Iqra University, Karachi
– M.A (English) – 2003 University of Karachi
– TESL – 2011 Aga Khan University
– B.Ed – 2013 Jinnah University for Women, Karachi 6. B.A(Hons.) – 2002 University of Karachi
In 2017, I was selected from Karachi region for the workshop at Quaid e Azam University, Islamabad. MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), a workshop organized by US embassy in collaboration with Ball State University, Indiana.
Teachers’ Perceptions about the Digital Tools in English Language Teaching and the Deterrents faced by them in the Pakistani Context. (Conference paper). International Conference on Innovation and Emerging Trends in Education and Social Sciences, 8-9- January-2018 at Iqra University.
Sultan, S., & Imam, N. (2014). Impact of Integrating Facebook with Regular Classroom Instruction on Overall Student Evaluation of the English Language Course Offered at the Undergraduate Level. International Journal of English and Education, 3(4), 261-272.
Tabassum, R., Arsalan, M. H., Mumtaz, F., & Imam, N. (2020). Sustainable urban water conservation strategy for a planned city of a developing country: a perspective from DHA City Karachi. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 13(22), 1-11.
“Estimation of water demand for commercial units in Karachi City” presented in International conference on Securing Sustainable Water For All – Innovation, Integration and Inclusion” held on 16-17 November, 2015 at Movenpick Hotel, Karachi, Pakistan. (Conference Paper).